- Teacher Appreciation Committee, Parents needed for a very low intensity/large impact efforts to provide food or gift cards for teachers. Monthly Faculty Meeting Support to sign up.
- After Prom, a long standing East tradition, is a fabulous party to keep Seniors safe on their prom night. It’s planned and hosted by the Class of 2020 parents. Get involved at https://eastptsa.org/east-after-prom/.
- Halo, hello to the new King Soopers Community Rewards program! It has never been easier to receive FREE reward money for East PTSA just by shopping with your loyalty card. Deets here.
- Brush up on all the issues facing our teens before the school year starts by checking out the Angel Talks Archives
- Keep up with all of our events by signing up for our monthly newsletter here
Welcome! Whether you are a Freshman family or transferring into East, we want to make sure your transition is smooth. To immediately engage, join the PTSA, attend a meeting or volunteer to meet other Angel parents. Have a question?
Sign Up for Our Newsletter[/vc_column_text]
The East High School PTSA is focused on Initiatives that support our students, teachers, families, and community. Our work is done in coordination with Principal John Youngquist and his staff. Areas of focus include New Families, Student Support, Teacher Support, and Wellness. Learn more about each of these Initiatives and about how you can get involved!
We love our East Angels!
The East High School PTSA hosts Angel Talks, a monthly talk presented by storytellers and experts in various fields on topics of interest to our East community. We invite students, parents, and teachers from East and from other schools to attend these informative talks. Can’t make one of our events? Be sure to check out our growing video library of past Angel Talks!
Making the most of your experience at East High School means getting involved, making friends, and connecting with the larger community. For students, that might involve joining a team or club, cheering on our Angels at games, or participating in student government, yearbook or the school newspaper. For families, that might mean volunteering your time and ideas, joining and getting involved through the East PTSA, or attending any of the events or shows at East. There’s something for everyone at East, so get involved!